South + Pine takes great pride in using locally sourced ingredients and many of our dishes change seasonally.
Located in the heart of beautiful Morristown, New Jersey, we welcome you to join us for a meal in our casual dining room, by the open kitchen or on our large patio.Make a Reservation
Farms + Partners
South + Pine works with local farms and purveyors to provide the highest quality and freshest ingredients.
- Chicken, pork, beef and lamb comes from small, certified humane farmers in central PA
- Eggs are delivered fresh, twice a week from Alderfer Farms, a small, family farm in Schwenksville, PA
- Produce is provided by Harvest Drop, a purveyor that sources from 75+ local farms and delivers within 24 hours of harvest
- Dairy comes from Fulper’s Family Farmstead, a small, 4th generation family farmstead in Lambertville, NJ
- Fish comes from Peter’s Fish Market, a purveyor that sources fresh fish from local fishermen
South + Pine Chef and Owner
As a child, Leia was enamored with cooking shows like ‘Yan Can Cook’ and ‘Julia Child.’ As an adult, she studied culinary arts and restaurant management at The New York Restaurant School and trained in NYC, New Jersey, Connecticut and Las Vegas. Prior to opening South + Pine in 2015, Leia appeared on ‘Iron Chef America,’ ‘Beat Bobby Flay,’ ‘Iron Chef Showdown,’ ‘Chopped,’ and ‘Top Chef Houston.’ Leia is also the host of the documentary film, ‘Her Name is Chef.’
Leia’s passion for the culinary arts is evident in her mission to serve locally sourced food with lots of love and to remain a neighborhood staple in the Morristown community. You’ll most likely find Leia in South + Pine’s kitchen – come say ‘Hi!’
Chef de Cuisine
Her Name is Chef
Good Morning America